PART NO : TT8876G
TO SUIT :
Jost JSK 42
4 Bolts per side
- Save Thousands on the cost of grease, labor and fifth wheel wear and tear.
- Comes as a complete kit for easy fitting to a new or existing fifth wheel.
- Enhances consistent turning characteristics.
- Environmentally friendly.
1. Clean fifth wheel. Remove all grease and foreign material.
2. Centre bearing on top of fifth wheel. Clamp into position.
3. Using the drill bit, spot all holes on the flat surface of the bearing.
4. Remove bearing and drill through all spotted marks.
5. De-burr all holes.
6. Fix onto fifth wheel with bolts provided, fitting flat washer and nyloc nuts.
7. Clamp lead in legs down using a small block (timber etc) and ‘G’ clamp or vice grip. Drill remaining hole through the fifth wheel. De-burr holes and fix with bolts, fitting flat washer and nyloc nuts. Tension all nuts to 6 N.m (4.5 lbs/ft)
8. Affix label in a position readily seen from driving position. This label must be fitted.
9. Check that the hitch engages correctly. See hitching instruction
1. Remove old pad. Clean fifth wheel. Remove all grease and foreign material.
2. Fix new Plate onto fifth wheel with bolts provided, fitting flat washer and nyloc nuts. Tension all nuts to 6 N.m (4.5 lbs/ft
When hitching trailer, check that the trailer is not too low as this could result in damage to the bearing. After hitching, VISUALLY check that the fifth wheel jaws have engaged correctly and release handle is in the correct locked position, as per individual fifth wheel manufacturer’s instructions
1. Check nut tension at truck service intervals.
2. Keep surface of lube plate and skid plate of trailer clean of foreign matter.
Turntable Lube Plate - Jost JSK 42 - 2 Piece
- Brand: Jost
- Product Code: TT8876G
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $450.00