PART NO : TT9611
TO SUIT :
Save Thousands each year on the cost of grease, labor and wear and tear on your fifth wheel by turning your existing fifth wheel into an Ezi-Turn Grease Free Fifth Wheel. The Ezi-Turn comes as a complete kit and can be permanently fixed to your new or existing fifth wheel. The kit comes complete with bolts and is especially designed to fit flush or clean smooth and grease free surface. Kits are available for Holland, York or manufactured to order. The Ezi-Turn Grease Free Fifth Wheel enhances consistent turning characteristics, is more environmentally friendly and comes with a full 12 month conditional warranty.
1. Pack contents:
1 EZI-TURN* bearing with counter bored holes
1 set of bolts complete with flat washer and nyloc nuts
1 EZI-TURN label
1 drill bit
2. Clean fifth wheel. Remove all grease and foreign material.
3. Centre EZI-TURN* bearing on top of fifth wheel from left to right & front to back. Clamp into position using ‘G’ clamps or vice clamps.
4. Using the drill bit, spot all holes on the flat surface of the EZI-TURN* bearing.
5. Remove EZI-TURN* bearing and drill through all spotted marks.
6. Remove all swarfe and deburr all holes.
7. Fix EZI-TURN* onto fifth wheel with bolts provided, fitting flat washer and nyloc nuts.
8. Clamp lead in legs down using a small block (timber etc) and ‘G’ clamp or vice grip. Drill remaining hole through the fifth wheel. Remove all swarfe, deburr holes and fix with bolts, fitting flat washer and nyloc nuts. Tension all nuts to 6 N.m (4.5 lbs/ft)
9. Affix label in a position readily seen from driving position. ( Replacement labels available on request) This label must be fitted.
10. Check that the hitch engages correctly. See hitching instruction
FOR INSTALLATION OF REPLACEMENT EZI-TURN*
1. Remove old pad. Clean fifth wheel. Remove all grease and foreign material.
2. Fix new Plate onto fifth wheel with bolts provided, fitting flat washer and nyloc nuts. Tension all nuts to 6 N.m (4.5 lbs/ft
When hitching trailer, check that the trailer is not too low as this could result in damage to the EZI-TURN* bearing. After hitching, VISUALLY check that the fifth wheel jaws have engaged correctly and release handle is in the correct locked position, as per individual fifth wheel manufacturer’s instructions
1. Check nut tension at truck service intervals.
2. Keep surface of EZI-TURN* and skid plate of trailer clean of foreign matter.
IMPORTANT OH&S SAFETY WARNING
Trailer king pin to fifth wheel mismatch is not uncommon & fitting of an EZI-TURN* may increase the possibility of mismatch. It is therefore IMPORTANT that these fitting instructions are read & understood prior to commencing installation. Do not hesitate to contact Ezi-Products with any query concerning installation or on-going use.
Ezi Turn Lube Plate - Holland FW351 - 1 Piece
- Brand: Ezi Turn
- Product Code: TT9611
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $332.80