PART NO : CA3594
This premium heavy duty squat jack is ideal for lifting heavy loads where ground clearance is a problem. Steel construction provides added strength and safety while the wide base provides for greater stability on hard flat surfaces, and for added longevity the jack has a durable baked enamel coating. This self contained, lever operated jack is simple to use and is the answer to many general purpose lifting & pushing applications
For Truck, Trailer, Caravan, SUV & 4WD applications
- All jacks have been designed for ease of use and handling
- Operating handle included
- Horizontal or Vertical operation
- Durable baked enamel finish
- Large sturdy base
- Heavy duty steel construction
SAFE WORKING LOAD: 20000kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT: 191mm
SCREW ADJUSTING HEIGHT: 72mm
LIFTING HEIGHT: 113mm
MAXIMUM HEIGHT: 376mm
NETT WEIGHT: 11.3kg
COMPLIES TO: AS/NZS 2693:1993
- Bleed jack before use.
- Store jack in a upright position.
- Use only high grade mineral hydraulic jack oil. ISO grade 10 to 15.
- The load should be centrally located on the head cap.
- No person should remain in a vehicle that is being lifted.
- WARNING: Do not get under vehicle that is supported only by a jack. Use vehicle support stands.
CAUTION BEFORE USE:
Lubricate all pivoting and moving points.
Occassionally during shipment and/or handling, air can become trapped in the hydraulic system. This can interfere with the jacks lifting performance. To alleviate this problem:
- Ensure the jack is in lowered position. Open the release valve.
- Rapidly pump the jack several times.
- The jack will now be ready for use.
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Squat Jack - 20 Tonne
- Brand: SCTEG Parts
- Product Code: CA3594
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $138.00